Friday, July 8, 2011

It's Coming

After months of training the half marathon is almost here.  I'm a little freaked out.  It will be the first time ever that George and I will run 13.1 miles.  I'm nervous.  I've got butterflies in my stomach.  I think the stress is making me sick.  By this time tomorrow we should be done or just about done.  It's been hard but I can't wait to show myself I can do it.  We don't care if we have to walk a bunch of it, we just want to finish.  I think the adrenaline will help.  I'm going to make George carry the camera so we can document the whole thing and maybe there will be a post on Monday, if I'm not dead.

2 comments:

  1. You are going to do awesome! Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck! you guys are awesome. can't wait to hear a recap!

    ReplyDelete