Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Update

Thank you for all the prayers and love and faith from everyone.  Just a little update.  All my test results came in and there is no explanation, I'm normal (I know you all thought differently).  We just have to play the wait and see and have faith game.  We do have the option to check and see if I have endometreosis and that may be something we do down the line but for now I think we are going to take a little time out and I'm going to kick my tooshy into losing some weight.  For so long I've been saying well larger women have babies all the time, why do I have to lose weight?  I have to stop comparing myself.  I'm not all those women, I'm me.  And maybe losing weight will help but maybe it won't.  We don't know but we won't know until I kick my butt in gear.  In the end, what have I lost, except some weight and made myself healthier.

We will do some serious praying over the next few months.  The Dr. told us that at this point our infertility papers for the adoption process would not be filled out with more than a 50% chance of conception which we believe would make us eligible for adoption.  Now is decision time.  Now is the time more than ever for us to be listening to Heavenly Father and what He wants us to do.  As hard as those decisions are going to be, I look forward to the growth that will come from listening to the Spirit.  The Lord has great things in store for us.  We just have to make sure we are ready for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment