Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful man that ever married me.  Boy does this man have me wrapped around his finger.  I love him so much.  He works so hard.  Between school, the bishopric, family, friends, and me, he is constantly running.  He will even be adding work back in at least for the summer.  I'm so thankful every day for all the little things that he does for me and for him being the man he is.  I think he sometimes wonders what it is he does that makes me so grateful so in his honor I am making a list of 33 things I am thankful for about him.

1. He loves me ('nough said)
2. He loves the Lord
3. He honors his priesthood
4. He serves the Lord and members of our ward diligently
5. He will drop whatever he is doing to help someone
6. He studies hard
7. He would do whatever he needed to in order to provide for us if I wanted to stay home
8. He is smart.  I'm often in awe by how much smarter than me he is.
9. He has the best hugs ever.
10. He rubs my back and hair whenever I demand it (which is often).
11. He cares so much and worries about me, especially when I'm down or sick.
12. He is amazing with children
13. He wants to be a daddy so badly and I know he will be an amazing one.
14. He handles my criticism well
15. He is very spiritually in tune
16. He reminds me that I can do anything
17. He helps me want to be a better person
18. He loves to read (I love that he gets hooked on books)
19. He often reminds me that we need to pray or read our scriptures (doesn't let us miss it)
20. He is supportive of my goals
21. He is constantly trying to improve himself
22. He watches my shows with me even when he doesn't enjoy them.
23. He looks great in a tool belt
24. He knows how to build things and does it well.
25. He keeps going even when he is exhausted
26. He exercises with me
27. He takes out the garbage regularly
28. He knows how to have fun and when to be serious
29. He is a born leader (even if he doesn't recognize it)
30. He always knows how to make me feel better
31. He strives to be the best he can be
32. He never yells
33. He is the best friend I have ever had and he is my angel.

I love you sweetheart with all my heart and thank the Heavens every day for the gift I was given when Heavenly Father sent me your way.  Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Love that George!!! Can't wait to see you guys next month. That's an awesome list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope George had a good birthday. This is very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think having a list of thankful things makes such a difference in your marriage. cheers for being an awesome wife.

    xo

    ReplyDelete