Saturday was a busy day for me! George and I went to the tux shop and got those picked out and then I dragged the poor boy to a Bridal Show! That was fun but he wasn't feeling well and I'm sure it wasn't joyful for him, except that we did pick him up a free haircut, so that was great!
After the bridal show I went to the bridal shower! That was fun. It was so great to see all of the old ward members. I love those women and it was so great to see them and so great of my friends to put it all together. I can't believe their generosity and am so thankful that I have such wonderful people in my life. They are making our home complete and I so appreciate it.
Becky and Cindy were wonderful to put it together for me. They are awesome! I am lucky to have such great friends! The time is drawing closer and the closer it gets, the more nervous I get. Yes, I am totally excited and can't wait to marry George but it is a little nerve wracking to completely change your life in a manner that you aren't used to at all! I CAN'T WAIT! Only 12 more days. Just got to help the boy feel better. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment