
I just wanted to say how much I love my mom and sisters! They are wonderful! They are always there when I need them and always loving and supportive. I don't know what I would do without them. They are absolutely my best friends, along with George of course! Throughout the whole engagement process they have loved and supported me and helped me with all of the things I have needed help with. I have really appreciated it! I don't think they will ever realize how much it has meant to have them helping me along the way!!! I love them. I am thankful for the good times we have together. For things like the hoof, gully, wads, and such! For memories that are unbelievably hilarious! I probably don't tell them enough how much I love them but I really don't know what I would do without them!!!!
Oh GOLLY!!! LOL We do have such good times together. Moments never to be forgotten. It is such a pleasure to be your mother. Thanks for sharing your wedding moments with me. I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Love you my sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteMom
Thanks mom! I am glad you have been sharing them with me!
ReplyDelete