I can't believe it! We are in the single digits. Things just keep getting closer and closer and it makes me a little nervous. George is nervous too. At least we both know that the other is nervous and we can be nervous together. It will be really nice not to have to send him home every night. I hate that part of being engaged. I won't have to stay up waiting for him to come home. I will be able to go to sleep and let him wake me up when he gets there and we won't have to stay up all night because if we don't see each other for a few minutes at midnight then we won't get to see each other at all! Being good has gotten easier, which is nice! We are so close to our goal that we wouldn't dream of messing it up!
I'm excited to pick up my wedding and temple dresses today! Then the bachelorette party is tomorrow. I must admit, I am pretty excited to see what happens. :) Here's to a wonderful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment