Both are broken, at least I would like to believe one is and I know the other is. The washer that I just bought in food faith on KSL is leaking. Grrrr. They told me it was in good working condition and that is so frustrating!! George is going to try to find the leak and hopefully he and his dad can get it fixed in time for me to do laundry, but what a pain!!! With the money that I have put into it already, I should have just bought one of the newer ones online or bought a new one. Oh the lessons we learn! I have begun to come to the opinion that new is almost always better!
As for the scale, the darn thing doesn't like to go anywhere except within this same two pound range. Why can't it go down? Someone explain it to me. Not eating over my calories, kicking my butt at the gym and yet it stays the same!! BOOOOOOOO! So I am convince the scale is broken as well.
Oh the joys of life! Life is good and wonderful. Heavenly Father just gives us trials to make us a little stronger each day and teach us something. Even with those little things, I have seen other little miracles in my life (like my tax return and finding a good place to live). I know He is helping me out. I just have to remember those blessings when the tough things happen!!
Only 17 days!! I am pumped! Even more excited that I am taking a mental health day (aka sick day) tomorrow and going to the temple with my mom and then lingerie shopping. lol.
Sorry for not being able to go to the temple with you today Shan. What a bummer!!
ReplyDeleteI hate it when things break too. Hang in there. Be glad for your "handy" fiance.
Life is so hard sometimes, but WOOHOOO's to you for finding the blessings in your life anyway. I'm so proud of you.