Friday, September 4, 2009

Back to School


Well that time has come and started! George is officially a college student! It definitely has not been easy getting to this point and I know that is not going to be easy along the way! He is gone for a lot of hours between school and work and then has homework on top of it, but we are looking forward to the journey. We are trying to get used to the new schedule as most mornings George has to be to school by 7am! That means learning to go to bed earlier, which has not been a simple feat for us. Tonight as a reward for his hard work and for some time for him to get prepared for Tony's funeral tomorrow, I have planned an exciting date. I will get my camera charged and take some pictures because I am stoked about tonight's date! Woo hoo.

Anyway, I am excited that George has some things to work towards and I can't wait to one day watch him walk across that stage in his cap and gown and cheer him on! Here's to the future Dr. Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment