Sunday, September 6, 2009
Tony in Memory
Where to begin? As has been mentioned Tony is and was (as I consider him) my brother in all but blood. We met in junior high and a quick friendship grew. Tony was an amazing boy who became an even more amazing man. If I was to list and share with you everything that happened in our lives I don't believe that it would give justice to Tony. Growing up I felt that I had a rough childhood and during that time Tony stood by me as none other had. His love for me seemed to be unfailing and so helped my love to grow for him and to become likewise. With us both being young many choices and paths were laid out before us. All through school, junior high as well as high school, our friendship grew as well as with many others who were influential in creating the men that we became. Sometimes during those years our paths took us through many different experiences, from being stalwart in our church activities to more rebellious activities. No matter how often our paths took us away from each other we always seemed to meet up with each other again. He helped in the making of the man I am today and will be eternally indebted to him for it. Thank you for all your prayers, love, and support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sorry to hear about your friend - hope school and work and everything else is going well...we need to get together
ReplyDelete