Tuesday, September 29, 2009

We are Crazy!


What kind of people get up before the sun even rises? Normally that is not me, but occasionally it is (at least when George has to work at 5 a.m.). This morning was one of those days. We were rudely awakened by the alarm clock at 4:15. Gross! Guess it was time to get up. George got up and got ready while I got him some breakfast and his lunch (which he ate at 9 a.m.) and out the door he went. I could have gone back to bed, but I knew my brain was already going and that I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep so I decided to get everything over and done with. I started with my scripture reading and then the chores. I'm not sure my neighbors will have appreciated the vacuum cleaner going at 5 in the morning, but I didn't hear any banging on the walls, so I guess it was okay! Then I did the dishes and contemplated going to work out. After a little internal debate, I decided it was best to get my workout done. Some weight lifting and turbo kick at the local rec! What a great workout. I got to work on time today and felt all pretty and stuff! Wooh! I have almost made it through the day but I am ready to pass out! My own comfort is that I don't have to do anything when I get home except clean out the garden. I've got to pick some more of those darned cucumbers and clean it all up before it freezes my cantaloupe and cucumbers! Then it is time for the biggest loser! Yes, I love that show! I passed up learning how to can just so I can watch it. I'm such a nerd! I feel like sleepy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment