Friday, October 29, 2010

Crafty

I've been crafty lately.  I don't know why.  I guess it's the homemaker in me that envies all my friends who are so crafty and cute and I figured well, I'll try my hand at it.  My good friend Kam and I saw these wreaths in a magazine at the grocery store and decided to try our hand at it without the magazine.  All we saw was a picture.  I think we did a pretty good job.





The week we got done with the wreaths we had a super Saturday for Relief Society.  I was excited cause this is the first one I have been able to participate in.  I think I did a pretty good job on my crafts and I'm excited to make more of the magnets.  They make great birthday/visiting teaching/Christmas gifts.  The hair barrette was a little tougher and I'm not sure I will ever wear it but if anyone likes them and wants me to teach you how to do it, I totally will.

2 comments:

  1. I am officially annoyed with the wasps in my neighborhood! The first time I do something crafty and they decide they want a piece of it! Literally, there are holes in my wreath, because the wasps are attacking it! Blah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that wreath. I have a wasp problem too so it probably wouldn't fare too well here either!

    ReplyDelete