Friday, October 8, 2010

Gratitude

I've been thinking today (dangerous habit, I know).  I am so very thankful for so many things in my life but here are the big ones today:

1.  I'm so grateful for the ex-boyfriends and ex-girlfriends George and I had.  Without them we would not have each other.  With out our broken hearts we could be stuck with someone who wouldn't treat us quite as well.  How thankful I am to the boys who broke my heart.  Because of them, I am married to the most amazing man in the whole entire world!

2.  I'm grateful to be an aunt.  It was awesome getting to hold Zoey last night.  She's adorable.  I love her and Olive tons.  I also love all my other nieces and nephews that I got because I married the most amazing man.  But there is nothing like holding a baby fresh from Heavenly Father to make you remember the things you are thankful for.  Yes, my heart hurts and my arms ache to hold my own baby but I know that will happen in time.  In the mean time, I will just be the best aunt in the whole entire world.  (Olive I wish you were closer so I could spoil you too.  :)

Thank you Heavenly Father for reminding me of the things that I have and am grateful for.

2 comments: