Well, we were excited that we were pregnant again and we were sure this one was going to stick. Not true. Oh well. It has definitely been different than other times but our HCG levels went from 90 to 25 so it's gone again. At this point we'll go see a specialist in Provo (who actually helped a friend of mine stay pregnant). And we'll start looking into adoption options. We will have a family! We're determined. We just don't know what way it is going to come in.
Wish me luck, I'm going to try to lose a bunch of weight that will hopefully decrease the affects of my PCOS so it's time to kick my butt.
I'm so sorry sweetheart, I hope they can figure something out. Ya know, like something simple like a little pill or something! That would be wonderful! Atleast I hope it is that simple. You'll be a momma though, no doubt!!!
ReplyDelete