Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Proud Aunt and Uncle

 George and I have enjoyed being able to hold our new little nieces over the last few months.  It is the most precious thing to hold a new baby from our Heavenly Father.  I love those kids.    

This is Olive!  She was born on July 7.  She is just adorable and we miss having her and her mom (Vanessa) and dad (Kevin) around.  I just want to pinch those cute little cheeks.  (Yes, I'm one of those aunts.  :)  I can't wait to see them at Christmas time.

This is Zoey.  She was born on October 7.  She is precious and I've been able to hold her a couple of times but I'm looking forward to when the newness wears off and I'm the closest aunt to her.  Then I can go visit and maybe even babysit.  We're glad that she finally got to go home and I think Geordan and Dan are even happier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment