Monday, May 23, 2011

Florida Trip - Monday and Tuesday

Monday was the day we were looking forward to the most.  We went to Universal Studios in Orlando, most especially so we could see Harry Potter World.  It was way cool.  The atmosphere is what was the coolest, you just felt like you were there.













 We also saw the actual cars used in the new Fast and Furious movie.



Tuesday was our last day in Florida and we were not excited about that.  The good part about that day was that we got to spend a few hours with Olive and Vanessa.  While they napped after getting off the plane we went and checked out North Beach.  It was pretty but we still preferred St. Pete's beach.

 We bought Olive an Elmo toy and when I handed it to her, she was more than happy to come sit on my lap.



 We took them shopping at Old Navy to buy a couple new outfits for Olive (ignore the creepy man in the background).

We were sad to head back home but it was a wonderful trip and we are very glad we used our tax return to go to Florida!  We will be continuing this tradition as it just does wonders for one to get away for awhile.  Who knows, maybe next year we can swing Hawaii.

4 comments:

  1. I will NOT ignore the creepy man in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say, how can you ignore the man in the background? He is quite breathtaking! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Olive is so spoiled! Thanks so much for taking good care of Kevin while I was gone. I wish I could have been around. Looks like you all had a marvelous time!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I accidentally deleted your photo! Curses! P.s. I want to do a blog post on everyone who sent one in ... wanna resend? And do you mind if I put it on my blog?

    ReplyDelete