- George started BYU. Changed his major to construction management. Changed it again to Mechanical Engineering. Changed his schedule approximately four times and was almost a week into classes before his schedule was finalized. He is still working on catching up. BYU is giving him a run for his money.
- We applied for an appeal for financial aid since George is no longer working but as our records do not completely show that yet, we were denied and had to take unsubsidized loans that we did not want to take.
- The money we saved for adoption is now gone due to the flooding. We are working on getting it back. But still are not set on that being the right option for us yet.
- After a lengthy and tense conversation with our landlady about giving us notice before entering our home she asked us to move. We found an apartment that night and will be able to move into our new apartment on February 1st. It has caused a lot of stress amidst everything else that has been happening but we are happy about our new home and happy to be staying in our ward.
- On Friday, I found out that my job will be changing. I cannot say exactly what is happening yet but it was out of my hands. My boss and I will both have new jobs in a new department. I'm happy to be having more work to do but recently there have been major changes in the new department and there seems to be lots of drama.
- We finally got our new washer, it is so nice to be able to do laundry at home again.
- I went to the doctor yesterday. She said my metformin isn't working as it should be anymore but I can't come off it cause I'm pre-diabetic (according to her anyway, I've never had any tests state that I am). My blood pressure was also high. I have to go back in 3 times in the next couple of weeks to have it tested. Hopefully it was just the fact that I hadn't eaten, I was tired, I was having major anxiety, and after reading everything else above I believe you can tell I was stressed. This appointment motivated me to make the changes I need to make. We are exercising every day and I am closely monitoring my food intake. I'm off sugar for the next 30 days.
- One good thing came from the appointment. I have an appointment with another doctor for a surgical consult to check for endometreosis to make sure that isn't causing my miscarriages. We were also referred to a reproductive endocrinologist who may be able to help us figure out what is going on and may be able to help us keep a baby.
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
What a Month!
Man alive, someday I am going to want to remember that I made it through this month. Right now I'm wishing everything was just over and done with. Here's what's happening in the life of the Smith's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! That is indeed crazy but I hope things are looking up! Miss you both! XO
ReplyDelete