Monday, February 2, 2009

Only 19 days!

We made it to the teens! I can't believe it! People kept telling me that time would go by fast and I didn't believe any of them, but it really is flying by. I can't believe how close it is. Less than three weeks now! I am excited! Excited to see all the people I love, excited to have Kevin and Vanessa here and excited to marry George! Wow, I can't believe it! The plans are looking good. I have not been worrying about too much lately! All we have left to do is get the marriage license and recommends, the tuxes, pick up my dress and then a couple other things that I have to buy and then you know the basic getting my hair cut and nails done, stuff like that. I thought I would be more stressed at this point. Oh yeah, I have to get my bridal pictures taken too. That should be fun! :) Life is great. I am excited and happy and will be even happier when I don't have to live in my scary house alone.

1 comment: