Monday, March 22, 2010

Back to the Daily Grind

Sad day, spring break is over and we were back to our daily grind this morning.  It was hard to get out of bed.  Our new goal is to not hit the snooze button, so we didn't.  We got up and then went back to bed and reset our alarms.  lol.  Oh man.  We are both working hard to make sure we are on time to school and work from now on. 

George and I were released from Nursery yesterday!  Oh my goodness.  The time flew by so fast.  We enjoyed our Sunday School lesson and then I got to go to Relief Society.  Some of the sisters giggled right along with me that I was actually there.  All in all, it was a wonderful Sunday.

The best part was when I got home from visiting teaching.  I was trying to drink a glass of water and George kept knocking my arm so that I would spill on myself when I tried to drink.  I kept thinking, "if he does that one more time, I am going to dump this water on him."  I kept talking myself out of it because I didn't want to get the couch wet but he did it again and I'd had enough.  So I took that cup and dumped the water out on him.  He was stunned and shocked.  He was surprised that I would actually do something like that.  Mewhahahaha.  But then he took the rest of the water in the cup and dumped it on me.  It was pretty funny.  For a minute there though I thought I was in big trouble.  Boy do I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment