Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Infertility

I thought this was very poignant and heart wrenching at the same time.  I know I don't have all the same problems that some of my friends have but I can relate to many of the feelings talked about here!  I pray that we can find hope and happiness in our daily lives.  Take each day and live it to the fullest!  I was reminded in the temple yesterday of our main purpose here on earth.  We are here to serve one another and bring our brothers and sisters home.  Adam and Eve were commanded to multiply and replenish the earth.  However, no where in the scriptures does it say that if we can't we will not make it home to our Heavenly Father.  The one thing it does talk about is that sealing power and being sealed to our spouse who helps us reach perfection.  That's the most important relationship.  The blessings we do not receive on earth will be ours after this life!  I'm sure of it!  I love you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRYJdAEkBC8

No comments:

Post a Comment