Monday, March 1, 2010

Oh What a Life :)

Oh what a life we lead.  All was calm this weekend but now...

Since I know people are asking, here is today's update.  We still don't know.  lol.  :)

I started bleeding again this weekend and we thought maybe that was going to clear it all up.  However, I went in for another HCG test again today and it was still up a little bit so now I have another doctor's appointment.  Heck, anyone want to start a co-pay charity for us?  lol.  We are feeling thankful to Heavenly Father for encouraging us to put our finances in order because otherwise this would not be fun.

The appointment is at 1:20 today.  I guess he is worried that I started bleeding again and that the levels are still going up.  We love you all and will let you know what we find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment