Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bridals

Yesterday was the day I took my Bridals! It was sunny, snowy, and cloudy! I got a whole array of weather! It was fun though and I must say I think I looked pretty darn cute! Here are a few of my favorites. We started here and it was snowing!

Temple Shots!

Life is wonderful!!!

This is one of my favorites!!

The back of my dress. Then it got sunny here.

It was cold outside, but I hung in there!

I'm guessing she told me to think about George here. :)

I look pretty good close up if I do say so myself!

I love this shot, but look out cleavage. Man those corsets really do a number on you.

This is absolutely one of my most favorite shots of my shoes!!

The bride has to get some lounging in right? I love the red!!!

I love what Alisyn was doing with these benches! They were really fun to play with!

Then it got cloudy. This is my sassy look!

6 comments:

  1. Well aren't you a babe! Love the blog and the bridals! Your dress is perfect! You are going to be the most beautiful bride of the year! I am so excited for this weekend! Love you! Oh and I can show you how to do that thing on your blog. This will be fun, since I don't know how to do anything on the blog, so it will be fun to say I showed someone how to do something! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will have you know that the word I had to type in to post the comment was "foxxidy." I am pretty sure that this is the word I will use to describe you from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharylann,
    I always knew you were pretty, but dang!! You make a gorgeous bride!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I can't wait to see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete