Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm Sorry

I just want to apologize to anyone who read my last blog and thought I was upset at them or ungrateful.  I am not ungrateful for the knowledge that, yes, we can get pregnant.  However, I am hurting.  That does not take the pain away.  But I am sorry if I in any way offended any of my friends for not looking at that positive.  I know we are blessed and I know I have many friends who struggle with the same things George and I had been struggling with.  I am sorry if I have been insensitive towards those struggles.  I would never want to make someone feel bad about the path their life has taken. 

Yes, it appears I can get pregnant.  However, at this point that does not mean I can hold onto one (which is a sad but true condition of PCOS.)  I run a 50% risk of miscarriage every time I do get pregnant.  I'm not saying it won't ever work.  And I know each of us holds onto the hope that it will work.  I love each of you and I do not take any of our situations lightly.  I know we each struggle in our own ways and that yes, there are positives in each of our struggles.  But right now, I am struggling to hold onto the positives.  There is a pain that I can't describe and I know each of you have your own that I can't understand either.

Don't think me ungrateful.  Just understand that I hurt.  I love you all.

3 comments:

  1. Personally, I think no apology is necessary. But you are soo sweet that of course you would apologize. :) I'm sorry for what YOU are going through. It is something no one can understand unless they have experienced it themselves. And there are often little that can offer true comfort. But, I do think you are amazing. And I am hoping that it happens SOON. Very SOON for you, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry! I feel like I am out of the loop, we haven't seen each other is so long. We really need to get together and talk - miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot even imagine how frustrating and heartbreaking that situation is. It is hard to imagine why we have to go through some of the things we do. We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete